Security Officer Jobs - Private Investigator Jobs
Job openings available in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio
YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THE LEADER IN THE SECURITY INDUSTRY, NO NEED TO APPLY AT ANY OTHER SECURITY COMPANY!
Thank you for your interest in Top Gun Security & Investigations
Top Gun is the most leading edge company that offers all it officers and clients the state of the art equipment. From our training, to our outstanding looking uniforms, we are second to none in the security profession.
We are looking for armed & unarmed officers that are available to start working right away from our Houston branch.
Here are only a few reasons to consider Top Gun for your future career in the security industry:
- We are the most competitive paying security company in Houston.
- Benefits available to qualified officers after 90 days.
- All officers who work for us after 6 months are eligible for a lateral transfer to our other 3 locations: Austin, San Antonio and Dallas.
- In addition to being the most competitive paying security company in Houston, we also offer the most potential growth and earning potential as well.
- Our in house trainer is a certified police instructor, SWAT instructor and fire-arm instructor and full time police officer here in Texas.
- 1 week paid vacation as it accrues, available after only 90 days if you qualify.
Here is a list of positions in all fields of security and private investigations that we currently have open:
- Level 2 Unarmed Officer Division
- K-9 Officer Division
- Patrol Officer Division (all units are loaded with dash cameras for officer safety)
- Emergency Response Team Division
- Commissioned Officer Division
- Personal Protection Officer Division
- Private Investigative Division
- Undercover Division
- Loss Prevention Division
- You must have a valid Texas Driver's License and Social Security Card.
- You must have your Non-Commissioned and/or Commissioned cards issued through the state of TEXAS in hand, or certificates in hand when you come in to fill out your application.
- Commission Officers must have a duty belt, firearm, 2 pair of hand cuffs with holders, and a holster.
- Commission Officers must attend OC spray and baton training within 30 days of employment.
- You must have a clean criminal background and be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a working cell phone, access to a fax or email with scanner and reliable transportation are terms of employment.
- A drug test is done on site the day that you are hired - you must be drug free.
YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT OUR LOCATION, LOCATED AT:
Clear Lake :
18333 Egret Bay Blvd, Suite #421 Houston, TX. 77058 ( We are located off 45 South and the Nasa Bypass, Exit and go towards Kemah. Egret Bay is after Hwy 3 on the right hand side ). NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, ( Pay will be discussed during your interview ).
If you live North of Houston please feel free to come to the Top Gun Security North Office located in the Willowbrook Plaza on the corner of 249 /1960 in the shopping strip center where the AMC Theater is located. We are next to the Houston Police Department store front. We only interview on Mondays from 10am to 3pm and only on Mondays here. If not feel free to come to our Clear Lake Office Monday-Friday from 10am to 3pm.
Thank you for visiting our site at Top Gun Security & Investigations
7901 Cameron Road
Austin, TX 78731
1451 Empire Central
Dallas, Texas 75247
18333 Egret Bay Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
85 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216