Tactical Pistol I
Cost: $150 (Payable by Cash or Credit Card on the day of the class or in advance using the link below.)
Class Held: Call 214-267-2096 For Class Dates
Location: Top Gun’s Dallas Office, 1451 Empire Central Suite #106, Dallas, Texas 75247
Texas Security Training Facility # F01201.
Tactical Pistol Training
The intent of this course is to teach the students a practical approach to defending themselves or others using the handgun of choice as their primary defensive tool. The course will include instruction in the types of scenarios and situations encountered in close quarters and the use of cover.
The pistol training curriculum will include, but is not limited to:
- Firearms safety on or off duty
- Handgun types and calibers
- Operation and safety features
- Safe storage of the weapon and ammunition
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Shooting positions
- Tactical or combat reloading
- Basic firearm safety and operation
- Loading and operation of the handgun of choice
- Use of cover and concealment
- Stress reloads, clearing jams
- Legal aspects of the use of deadly force and the “Castle Law”
- Accessories and lighting
- Ammunition choices and availability
- Handgun of choice (revolver or semi-automatic)
- 300 rounds of range ammo
- 25 rounds of your choice for defensive use
- Complete enrollment form and send to one of the corresponding course locations listed at the bottom of the form. Someone will contact you soon to confirm your class date.
- Pay for class using the link below or you can pay the day of the class with credit card or cash.